Maker's Name: 
N.R. Heckenberg et al.


1896 Jackson and Harris formed. George St., Brisbane

1904 Harris bought out.

Rights to name "Synchronome Co." purchased (maybe earlier?)

Moved to Ann St (65-69?)

Name "Synchronome Electrical Company of Australia"

(or Synchronome Company of Australasia Pty Ltd?)

South Brisbane Town Hall clock built.

1905c Electric Time Service (This is the House that Jack Built)

1909 Fire alarm demonstrated by A.G.Jackson

1909 Australian patent 16017/09

1920 A.A.Jackson joined firm

1927 Moved to 195 Elizabeth St., Brisbane

Exhibition photo, 16p brochure from Brisbane

1929 Built Brisbane City Hall clock

1933 English brochure "Instructions for Erection and Management"

1934 Frank Hope-Jones visited Australia

1935 A.G.Jackson died. A.A.Jackson became Manager and Director.

William indentured as Electrical Fitter and Mechanic.

1946c RAAF photo

1947 Staff photo

1953 Wholesale trade sesction sold to H.Rowe and Co.

"Jackson's Clock House"(included plating works) = Synchronome Pty. Ltd

(also "Synchronome Sales and Service" for a time)

Office at 40 Charlotte St., repairs at 16 Melbourne St.

"Australian Clocks" established at 146 Leichhardt St., Spring Hill

1973 Moved to 288 Montague Rd., West End

1974 Flood

1991 Firm sold to Tony Klee.